Suddenly single and broke, Sylvia, 55, transforms herself into a dating coach. Along with her housemates, Kiki, a young transgender Asian, and Honey, a Latina psychic chiropractor, Sylvia builds a singles dating service for boomers and searches for her Mr. Perfect.
But does she follow her own dating advice? Get inspired and motivated by Sylvia’s dating tips in her accompanying dating guide and workbook!
eBook ISBN: 9781629293288 Print ISBN: 9781629293295
-Deceased spouses play matchmaker for their living partners with the help of a disgraced priest and a psychic…
‘Jake and Mimi are dead and riddled with guilt. They both left their spouses, Samantha and Sydney, back on Earth with young children and many complications.
Now in Heaven, Jake and Mimi join a support group that includes a celestial matchmaking service for their partners on Earth. They quarrel while negotiating a May/December romance for their spouses. A match is made in Heaven with the help of the support group leader, Marcel, a former disgraced priest, and Carmella, a new arrival and former psychic.
The Earthly couple embarks on a passionate, whirlwind romance with dramatic consequences. But when the match looks doomed both Marcel and Jake are in competition to become Samantha’s’ next Earthly suitors. They plead their case with the spiritual authorities to be reincarnated. Who will win and how do they deal with a third suitor?’
•“Mr. Anchovy” -A romantic comedy caper -2015 Stowe Story Labs Selected Project
• “Aunt Mommy” Finalist in the 2015 Screencraft’s Short Film Projects
• “Marry My Nanny” 2015 Top 10 original sitcoms Stage 32 Happy Writers
• “Louie” spec script – 2014 finalist Final Draft’s Big Break Contest & 2015 Stage 32 Happy Writers contest.
• “Mad Men” spec script – quarter finalist -Scriptapalooza
• “Lexi Rules” – Coming of Age dramedy -Second-rounder 2013 Austin Film Festival Script competition
• “Unplugging Aunt Vera” Official selection: Oakland International Festival, Temecula Independent Festival, International Women’s Film Festival. Awards: Worldfest Houston- Gold Remi -Best original comedy, Madrid International Festival (Best Actress awards and nominations Best story and script), Merit awards: IndieFilm, Accolade Competitions, Best in Shorts.
• “Legal Gringa” – Drama feature (2017 Nicholls top 20%)
• “The Flying Payots”